The first kiss: Leonardo

Leo figured that since you were very important to him, you will always be in danger. That's why he decided that you need to start training a little bit.

"Leo... Can I be done now?" You asked hopefully.

You have been training on the rooftops for an hour and a half.

"Babe.... That was just the warm up."

You start to whine until he finally gives in.

"Fine, fine. Let's go watch space heroes."

You happily agree as you bring Leo to your house and turn on space heroes, your favorite show as well as Leo's.

"Next time I'm not giving in." He said sternly.

"Are you sure about that?" You said playfully.

"Yes. I am a leader and it is my job to make sure-"

You interrupted his lecture by placing your lips on his for a few seconds before backing away, blushing.

"Yes Captain Ryan." You joked before returning your eyes to the screen.

Your eyes were still glued to the screen, but he couldn't stop staring at your lips no matter what Captain Ryan said. Then Dr. MindStrong said something that he couldn't ignore.

"You're our Captain! You can do anything!"

Then he looked back at you and pulled you into a longer kiss. When he released you, you just looked at him in awe.

"Um...wow." Was all you could say.