Answers: Donatello

You were waiting outside of the WGP for Donnie's signal, which was him flickering the lights in the building. Once the lights flickered, it was game time.

You entered the building through the back door, taking out a few Kraang with the dagger Donnie have you. You proceeded down the hallway and met up with Donnie by the cell containing your mother.

Donnie was picking the lock on the cell while you were on lookout. A few Kraangdroids showed up but you threw a few knives, silencing them instantly. Donnie finished picking the lock and you both entered the cell to help her out.

Then the door shut.

"Crap! Mom we have to get out of here!" You say as you reach out to her, but then she vanishes.

"It was a hologram..." Donnie says as you bang on the door.

The door opens and Kraangdroids drag you out. you were too emotionally drained to do anything. Then Donnie took out the droids and grabbed your waist before shooting a grappling hook. Then you guys were gone.

When Donnie put you down, you immediately sink to the ground.

"She's.....gone....." You whisper before tearing up.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." Donnie says softly as he wraps his arms around you, rubbing your back.

"Thanks D.." You say as he calms you down.

"No problem. I'll always be here for you, I'm just a phone call away."

He walks you home and when you both walk up to your door you hug him tightly.

"Thank you for everything, I'll call again soon." You say before going into your house.