Meeting his brothers: Michelangelo

You were skating on rooftops as usual when you crashed into Mikey.

"Mikey! What's new?"

"I need to bring you to the lair right now! My brothers don't believe that I could catch a hot chick and I need your help. Pleaseeeeeee?" He begged.

"How could I say no?" You said and he crushed you in a hug before he put you on his back and started riding your board off the rooftops and down the streets until you reached a man hole cover.

"Um... Mikey.... Is it dark down there?" You asked.

"A little. but don't worry babe, I'll protect you!" He said before sliding down the stairs and into the sewers. Then he gave you a piggy back ride to the lair.

"HEY GUYS! I BROUGHT MY SMOKIN HOT GIRLFRIEND OVER!!!" He yelled and his brothers poured into the entry way.

"(Y/n), these are my bros. Leo, Donnie, and mean ol' Raph. Leo is the actual leader of the team." He said while blushing pink.

"That's okay Mikey. It's great to meet you guys!" You say while holding out your hand.

"You guys see this too right?" Donnie asked. The others nodded and Mikey gave them an 'I told you so' look.

"So (y/n), wanna play video games?" He asked.

"Of course! I call player 1!" You said, racing to the couch. You and Mikey wrestled but you won because you kissed him, distracting him and becoming VICTORIOUS!!!

He pouted at you but got over it as soon as he beat you. Then he pulled you in for a longer kiss and you heard his brothers leave the room.

"I can't believe HE got HER. It doesn't make sense.." Leo said as he went into the dojo but you just kept playing games with your one and only.