Camping: Raphael Part 2

*RAPH'S POV*
I've been picking flowers all afternoon for (y/n)'s project. I'm still making up for the barn incident, so I haven't stopped until I picked all the ones in the southern field.

"Sweetheart, I collected the flowers you needed.... Babe?" I said, looking around for my princess. She was nowhere to be found.

I dropped the flowers and ran towards the place I last saw her. I looked down the hill and the glint of her weapon shined in my eyes. I picked it up and my sight shifted to the drag line in the grass.

I put her weapon in my belt and ran in the direction of the line. I was running as fast as I could when I ran into the others.

"Raph? What are you doing here? I thought you were camping with (y/n)." Leo said quickly.

"I was before something dragged her away." I said gritting through my teeth.

"It might have been the frogs!" Donnie suggested.

"Frogs?" I questioned.

"Yeah, mutant frogs attacked the farmhouse and took April and Casey. We were running to save them." Leo explained.

"Where's Mikey?"

"He ran away. We'll find him after we save the others." Leo ordered and I nodded reluctantly. I'm worried about Mikey but I know (y/n) is in danger now.

I followed right behind Leo and we ended up at the bottom of a giant tree. I looked up and saw April, Casey, Mikey, and (y/n) in wooden cages hanging on branches.

"At least we know where Mikey is... Let's go team." He ordered and we followed.

We were right about to attack when Donnie fell out of the tree.

"The turtles are here for their human friends! ATTACK!!!" He yelled and we jumped into the fight.

I was taking out frogs left and right. No matter how many I took out, they always jumped back and then two of them wrapped their slimy tongues around my arms. I was about to be terminated until (y/n) jumped down and beat down the general.

"And badass princess returns." I said with a smirk.

"Only for you hothead." She retorted before grabbing her weapon from my belt and blocking an ax that was heading for my head.

We continued fighting until April started yelling fire.

(Y/n) grabbed my arms started flying out of the tree. When we reached the bottom, everyone was there.

"We are even now." She said before hugging me tightly.

"Badass princess is gone, nerdy princess returns." I stated and she punched me in the arm.

After saying goodbye to the frogs, (whom we made peace with), we went back to our campsite.

"Whoa, all the flowers over here are gone!" She said and I chuckled, leading her to where I left them.

"I picked these before you went missing. Do you have enough? I could get more." I insisted.

"No this is more than enough! Thank you so much Raphie Taffy." She said and I crushed her into another hug.

"Be careful (y/n). I can't lose you."

She teared up and I'm not gonna lie, I did too. This girl means the world to me and I'd do anything to keep her safe.

"Let's get some sleep." She insisted before dragging me into the tent and we snuggled all night without Casey interrupting.