Meeting his brothers: Leonardo

It was the end of the night at Murakami's, so you didn't have any customers. Murakami left a little early and asked you to close up shop for him.

You were about to flip the sign from open to closed before you heard the front bell ring. When you walked out to greet the customer, you saw a mutant turtle, and not Leo either.

"Can I help you?" You said kindly.

"Yeah, do you know a girl named (y/n)?" The turtle asked. This turtle had a younger spirit than Leo and sported a bright orange mask.

"That would be me." You said, giggling a little at his silliness.

"Really? No way. There is no way that you are Leo's girlfriend. You so hot!" He said and you blushed slightly.

"Thanks, but Leo is my boyfriend."

"Weird..." He said before leaving the shop to yell, "HEY GUYS I FOUND (Y/N)!!!!" And running back in. Then two other turtles with red and purple masks walked in.

"Mikey this can't be her, she can actually see." the one with the red mask said.

"Actually, I am Leo's girlfriend. I'm assuming that you guys are his team."

"Yes we are, as well as his brothers. I'm Donatello but you can call me Donnie. Then there's Raphael in the red mask and Michelangelo in the orange." the purple masked turtle said.

"Raph" Raphael corrected.

"Just call me Mikey boiiiiii" Michelangelo said.

"It's great to meet you guys, I'm (y/n), as you already know. Where's Leo?" You asked them.

"We heard he was coming here before patrol so we decided to beat him here." Donnie explained and I nodded. Then Leo bursted into the shop.

"What are you guys doing here, I told you to meet me at Bradford's dojo!" He scolded.

"We were just meeting your precious (y/n)." Raph said teasingly. Leo pounced on him and you just laughed.

"I think we are going to be great friends." You tell his brothers and Mikey pulls you into a massive hug.