The first date: Michelangelo

It was Saturday, so you slept in until 2 in the afternoon. Then you decided to go skate for a while because you were really bored.

After perfecting a flip, you were rewarded with a small round of applause and you turned around the see a human version of Mikey smiling at you.

"Mikey?"

"The one and only pizza king! My brother made me this magic watch that can make me human! How's my pizza queen doing?"

You giggled at Mikey's silliness, but human Mikey is very cute...

"So, totally human Mikey, whatcha wanna do?"

"I already made plans! Let's go Skater Girl!" He said pulling you all over town until you made it to Antonio's.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Remember when we first met?"

"Exactly. Antonio's is under new management again and I'm pretty sure the food won't bite back.."

"Positive?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" He said, dragging you in and ordering 7 pizzas before dragging me back to the skate park.

We ate 5 out of the 7 pizzas before skating again.

The rest of the night you two were skating and eating pizza between tricks. You had the whole place to yourselves and it was very romantic, at least to you guys anyway.

Then your mom called, telling you to come home.

"Crap Mikey I've gotta get home."

"No problem babe, climb on!"

"What!"

He picked you up onto his shell and carried your skateboard as he sped back to your place. When you got there you almost tossed your pizza...

"Are you okay (y/n)?" He asked with a puppy face.

"Yea... just next time maybe be slower......"

"Next time!" He said happily before skating off, yelling with excitement.