He saves you: Raphael

When you woke up you were chained by your wrists to a wooden board being suspended above a throne-like chair. The room had two large underground fish tanks and many fiberglass windows, according to building structure.

"Finally woke up sleeping beauty?"

"Karai... Let me go right now!" You yelled at her and she laughed.

"Look, it's not personal, but I need to destroy your boyfriend, his team, and his rat master. I have to ask, how does your brother feel about you being with Raph?" Karai asked curiously.

"He's not a huge fan of it but that's too bad. Karai, listen. This is all a huge misunderstanding. Master Shedder isn't your father! Hamato Yoshi is!" You try to reason with her, but she slams her fist on the arm of the chair.

"Lying will only make things worse (y/n)! The rat will pay for what he did to my mother! When the Shedder gets back from his trip to Japan and sees that I destroyed his enemies, he will be very proud and the stain on our honor shall be cleansed." Karai ranted until Raph smashed through the window.

"Raph!!!" You yelled for him and he saw you dangling from the chains.

"Let her go Karai!!!" He yelled at her, clearly very pissed off.

"Where is the rest of the pathetic Hamato Clan?!?" Karai asked and they also came smashing through the other windows.

"Casey?" You asked. You were surprised to see him fighting along side the turtles.

"The one and only. Let my sister go before I shove a puck down your throat!!!" Casey shouted. She just laughed and the fight began when foot bots swarmed the room.

Leo fought Karai, Raph came over to release you and the others were fighting bots.

When you were finally free he hugged you and wouldn't let go.

"Raph, I love you so much, but can we do this after we bash some bots?" You said and that snapped him into battle mode. He took out the rest of the bots and Karai before picking you up bridal style and jumping out the window.

The rest followed and he just got back to hugging you when you got back to the lair.

"Princess, I'm so sorry. This will never happen again because I will always be with you to protect you. I love you (y/n)..." He said so only you could hear.

You blushes madly before he kissed you and the two of you were making out on his bed.

"KEEP IT PG!!!" Casey yelled and you both chuckled, cuddling for the rest of the night.