Seeing him again: Donatello

You feel useless. You have searched everywhere and you still can't find Donnie!

You decide that if you don't find him tonight then you are going into the WGP alone.

You spend 5 hours scouring the city for Donnie but he is nowhere to be found. A part of you is upset because you won't have help saving your mom, but another misses him for an entirely different reason.

Your just about ready to give up when you see purple mask fins waving in the distance.

"Donnie?" You call out but instead of seeing a turtle you see purple dragons. You forgot that the purple is a different shade!

"Um.. sorry wrong person..." You say as you run in the other direction. Apparently you weren't fast enough, because they caught you in no time.

"Please let me go! I'm really tired and I don't have anything you can steal." You beg.

"But you know one of the turtles, and that's priceless to the Shredder." they say as they start to drag you away.

"Let her go!" You hear Donnie yell behind you.

"Not a chance shell brain."

The dragon lets you go and takes a fighting stance. 2 seconds later however, the dragon is being thrown into a dumpster with his friends.

"Donnie! I was looking for you everywhere!" You tell him.

"Why? Are you okay?"

"Yeah but the Kraang still have my mom and I need your help to get her back." You explain. He nods and hands you a slip of paper with his number on it.

"Call me when you want to meet up tomorrow and we can come up with a plan." He says before jumping onto a roof.