Camping: Michelangelo Part 1

I was standing on the porch talking to Leo while everyone else was sparing. I could spar if I wanted to, but I was feeling extra lazy today.

"Leooooo I'm so boredddddd..." I complained.

"Why don't you go train with the others?" He asked.

"I'm bored but not that bored." I responded and went into the house. I looked around the house until I stumbled into some camping gear.

I ran outside and pulled Mikey away from training.

"Mikey! Can we go camping?" I asked while giving him puppy eyes.

"Not the puppy eyes! It's too adorable!!! Yeah boiiiii, let's go camping!" He said and I hugged him tightly.

"You guys can't go camping. It's too dangerous to go out alone and we all have training and chores." Leo said and I got sad.

"Don't worry Skater Girl, we can just camp indoors, right Leo?" He asked and Leo just shrugged.

"INDOOR CAMPING TRIP WHOOP!!!" We both shouted and I jumped on his shell before he went in the house.

We set up camp in the living room. Leo came in to check on us and then he went to bed.

"Hey Skater Girl, pack up." Mikey said.

"Why?" I asked. It didn't make sense.

"We're sneaking out." He whispered and we packed up before going all ninja out of the house.

Mikey and I found the perfect campsite near the highway and we set up before it got too late.

"Stay here Mikey, I'm going to get some crisper leaves for the fire." I said and then walked towards the dead trees I saw earlier.

I had a huge bag full of the dead leaves when I went back to the campsite, but Mikey had already fallen asleep.

"Mikey wake up, it's marshmallow time!" I said but he didn't wake up. I tried tickling him, shouting, even waving pizza in his face and nothing happened.

I left all of our camping stuff in the woods and started dragging him back to the farmhouse. When I finally got there, the other turtles were asleep in the living room with April trying to wake up Donnie.

"April what's going on? Mikey won't wake up!" I informed her.

"I think the guys are in serious danger...."