Hanging out with his brothers: Michelangelo

Mikey went out to get the pizza and you were soooooo boredddddd...

You went to the lab but Donnie was really busy and it looked important so you didn't want to bother him.

Raph was really angry with everyone and everything so he went topside to calm down.

That just left Leo, who was watching Space Heroes on the couch. You sat next to him and watched.

"Gentlemen, I've finally found the woman I'm going to marry! Say hello to the future Mrs. Captain Ryan."

"Dr. Mindstrong, Captain Ryan had fallen under the control of a deadly hypnoticon!"

"How about some sugar, baby?" The captain said and the creature licked around his mouth.

"Gross!" You shouted and Leo agreed. The two of you were watching the show until Mikey showed up.

"Pizza boiiiiii!!!" He shouted and you were so conflicted.

"Pizza...TV...pizza...TV...pizza!?!" You shouted until you graves a slice and brought it with you to the couch so you could watch and eat.

Mikey sat next to you but you didn't notice. He waved his hand in front of your face and you hissed at him.

He decided that you shouldn't turn into Leo so he dragged you away from Space Heroes and to his room to play with action figures and you quickly snapped out of it, grabbing the unicorn man and turning back to normal.