Camping: Donatello Part 2

*DONNIE'S POV*
When the mythical Sasquatch jumped out and attacked us, we immediately attacked back.

"Donnie! I could really use some nerd knowledge right now! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!!!" (y/n) yelled as Bigfoot swung at her. I jumped on it's back and gripped it's arm and it shouted in pain.

"Wait, stop! Don't hurt him!!!" I yelled at she backed up slowly.

"What's the sitch?" She asked. I shouldn't let her watch Kim Possible...

"He's not evil, he's just hurt and scared. Calm down big guy..." I said to Bigfoot and he calmed down.

"Wait Donnie, I think he, is a she..." She informed me and I realized that she is right.

"We should bring her back to the farmhouse!!!" (y/n) said and she took Bigfoot's hand slowly, leading him towards the farmhouse.

"Okay, but you're answering to Leo!" I yelled after them.

"What is this!?!" Leo shouted when Bigfoot walked in.

"Bigfoot needed our help Leo, she's hurt." (y/n) said as I patched up Bigfoot.

"Bigfoots a GIRL!?!" Casey shouted as he slid down the staircase.

"Bigfoot thank Donnie..." Bigfoot said, getting closer to me.

"No problem Bigfoot."

"Bigfoot loveees Donnieeee..." She said before kissing me on the cheek. I just looked at (y/n) and she and the others started laughing.

"T-thank you...Bigfoot.. I-I gotta go!!!" I said quickly before rushing to the lab.

All week Bigfoot has been following me around. No matter where I go she keeps following me and I can barely stand it. (Y/n) doesn't seem that bothered by it surprisingly.

I ran into the family room and hid behind the wall while Raphael was playing video games.

"She won't stop following me around like a lost puppy!!!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Now you know how (y/n) probably feels." He retorted and I suddenly realized that he was right.

I was about to try to defend myself but I had no reliable rebuttal. I just left the living room when I heard crying. I ran outside and Bigfoot was running away from the barn.

"Wait! Bigfoot!" I yelled as I chased after her. (Y/n) followed me as I looked for her. We looked all over the place until (y/n) stepped in a rope trap.

"Aha! Gotcha!" A man shouted after jumping out from behind a bush. He looked around and when he saw me he shot a dart at me.

When I woke up, (y/n) was unconscious, we were both still tied up, and Bigfoot was in a net.

"No room on the cart for the turtle mama, looks like we're gutting him here." He said to his shrunken head. (Y/n) slowly woke up and started struggling.

"What about the girl sonny-boy?" He said in a slightly high pitched voice.

"I'll just leave her here. Her other friends will find her eventually." He said, walking closer to me with his paring knife.

"STOP!!! Don't you dare get closer to us!!!" (Y/n) shouted as she cut herself out of the ropes and stood in front of me.

"Why do you want to hurt innocent living beings? They didn't do anything to you! He is part of a ninja team that saves lives daily and she has just been minding her own business so back off!!" She shouted.

The man fell to his knees and began crying.

"I'm sorry momma! I never wanted to hurt no lady!" He cried and Bigfoot picked him up, cradled him, and walked away.

As we walked back to the farmhouse, I remembered what Raphael said about me being a lovesick puppy. I decided to tell her how I felt.