Ex issues: Donatello

You have been spending all the time that you don't spend at school or with Donnie at the gym so you will be prepared the next time you face the Kraang.

You were doing some leg lifts on a machine when you spot your stupid ex boyfriend showing some Barbies his "incredible muscles."

"Why did I ever date that guy?" You wonder as you go to the locker rooms to change and freshen up.

You leave the gym making a mental note to find a new gym, one without that asshole.

"Hey! (Y/N)!"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear...

"Hi (ex/n)..."

"Where are you going?"

"Oh I'm just going home.."

"Well I'll bring you home, if you know what I mean..." He says, wrapping his arm around your waist before you push it off.

"No thanks! That won't be necessary...." You tell him off before beginning to walk away.

"Come on babe! I have been thinking of you and I think we should get back together." He says in a slightly threatening tone.

"No. Absolutely not. Do yourself a favor and go pick up one of those girls at the gym, I have a boyfriend I need to see."

You try to walk away again but he grabs your waist and drags you into an alley.

"WHAT THE HELL! GET OFF ME!!!" You yell at him.

"Nope." He said, pressing his lips to yours. you slam your knee into his crotch and start to run off when he grabs your hair.

"You should've done that..." He scolds you but before he could do anything else he got hit in the back of the head with...

Donnie's staff!

"My sweet chinchilla!!! Are you alright!?!" He began to worry.

"I am now that you're here Donnie-bear.." you say as the two of you start to walk on rooftops toward your house.