Ex issues: Michelangelo

You were skating around town waiting for it to be dark out so Mikey could hang out. You figure that it won't be long now and you should grab some pizza for your cuddle date tonight.

When you walk into Antonio's, you place your order and wait at one of the booths for your pizzas. A few minutes later, you hear someone calling out your order number. That someone is...

Your ex.

You walk up to him and he immediately recognized you.

"(Y/n)! Long time no see."

"Yeah, I've been busy..." You lie, hoping that he will be to busy to talk.

"Here's your pizza cutie, I wrote my number on the box just in case you lost it. I was thinking maybe we could get together like the good old days." He said with a wink and you awkwardly laughed as you exited the shop, bumping right into human Mikey.

"Oh (y/n)! I was just about to grab us pizza but I guess you beat me to it." He said.

You both went back to your place to eat it. He was giving the box a strange look at you were finishing off the last slice.

"Babe, Who's (ex/n)? Do you love him more than me?" He whimpered out.

"No way Mikey! He wants to get back together but I'm not interested. I love you Mikey!" You told him and his face lit up.

"I love you too Skater Girl!!!"