Mating season: Raphael

You were doing homework in your room of the lair went Raph walked in.

"Hey Raphie." You greeted. When you looked up at him, you noticed that something was off.

"Hey princess." He said with a sexy tone. He leaned against the wall and you couldn't help but stare. He must have just been working out because he was a little sweaty.

"You should take a break from the work." He suggested as he closed your textbook gently.

"Okay, but just for a little bit." You said before you and Raph started cuddling.

Soon enough, cuddling turned into making out. As the two of you were making out, Casey barged in.

"(Y/n)! Gross. Come on, you can't do that right now." He said as he pulled you away and locked Raph in his room.

"Why did you do that!?!" You asked him.

"Look, it's mating season for the turtles and that wouldn't have ended well." He explained.

He continued to drag you out of the lair but Donnie got in the way.

"Hey (y/n), you plus me minus pants equals a great time." He flirted and you were shocked.

"Fuck off Don!" Casey yelled before picking up the pace and you both ran out of the lair.

The next week Casey told Raph about Donnie's comment and he went berserk.

"I knew it!!!" He yelled as he chased Donnie into the lab.

"Raph wait! It was just the hormones!" You yelled and he stopped.

The truth is, you aren't 100% sure that was the cause of the comment but all you could do was hope.