Enemy rising: Michelangelo

You were out skating with Mikey and Casey when you all noticed someone speed by. When you turned around, you saw yet another mutant.

"Another mutant!?!" Casey yelled out.

After a brief misunderstanding, you learned that his name was Jason ,(even though Mikey renamed him Mondo Gecko), and that he had some cool moves.

Casey went back to the lair because he thought Jason was trouble, but you and Mikey decided to spend more time with him.

He lead the way down into a sewer, talking about his boss.

"He's pretty cool, his names Mr.X." He said as he went on and on until he stopped.

And a cage trapped you and Mikey.

"Why Jason!?!" You asked him. Then you 'met' his boss.

When You were thrown in the same trap as Casey, he gave you the 'I told you so' face.

Jason tried to rescue you, but then Xever caught him and he was in the same boat as you. Forced to race for your lives.

When the race started, Xever activated his stupid rocket feet and you and the boys were struggling to keep up as he set off multiple traps.

One of the traps ensnared you and Mikey skated back to help, but you told him to go win for you.

When you finally got out, you looked around to find that Xever was being squished and the other turtles were there.

"Guys! You are not going to believe what happened!" You said as you told them the whole story.