He finds out you were taken: Raphael

*RAPH'S POV*
I was in the living room with Spike while Leo was watching Space Heroes.

"Ahh! The Panicons hit me with an anxiety ray! Ahh! Ohh! We're all gonna die! And I think I left the food replicator on! The ship might burn down!"

"Get it together Captain! You're our leader, so act like one!"

"I'm sorry Grundge. That was the anxiety ray talking. I've got it. I'll use the thermal charge."

I couldn't take anymore of this stupid show, so I threw a ninja star at the receiver.

"What? Hey what are you doing?" Leo complained.

"Oh, sorry, it was Spikes idea. He says Space Heroes is too stupid for him." I said as I checked my phone. (Y/n) still hasn't texted or called...

"That's saying something, considering he hangs out with you all day." Leo retorted and I started to heat up.

"Nice going, Leo. You made him angry, so I'm gonna mop the floor with your face!" I yelled at him.

"Alright, Raph. Cool off." Leo said as I got a text. I looked at my phone and saw that it was from (y/n)! I was just about to read it when Mikey came in the room.

"I can help with that!" He said before throwing a water balloon at my face. I was about to blow up when I saw three important words on my phone screen.

I have her...

"Dr. Prank-enstien strikes again!!!" Mikey shouted before running away, but I was too consumed by what I was reading.

Raphael,
If you ever want to see your little girlfriend ever again, you will bring your team, including Casey Jones and April O'Neil, to Shredder's lair.
I have her, and if you want to see her alive again you will do just what I say.
-Karai

After reading the text I smashed my fist straight through the TV.

"Raph, what's wrong?" Leo asked.

I dropped my phone and he read the message.

"Gather everyone, because we are going to save my princess." I demanded before running out of the lair.