Stuck in the farmhouse: Michelangelo

"Babe! I made heart pizza!!!"

Those words were my motivation to move from the living room to the kitchen. Mikey and I have been having a Crognard marathon for the past few days eating between shows.

I was on my 7th slice when Leo walked in.

"Mikey, we are going camping to connect with nature. Sorry y/n, ninjas only. Pack up and say goodbye to your girl because we're leaving soon." He ordered before leaving the room.

I helped Mikey pack the remaining pizza and he gave me a sad face.

"I don't want to leave you alone." He said. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

"I'll see you when you get back Mike and Ike... I love you so much." I said before Leo came in and had to peal him off of me.

For the most part I just slept and ate when Mikey was gone, but one day, I decided to do something nice for my Mikester. I had no idea what to do until I looked out into the forest. I found a patch of berries and decided to make pie.

After collecting the berries, I went back inside to wash and cut them. Before I could make it to the kitchen, I saw something that made me drop them all over the living room.

April and Casey were making out on the couch.

April realized I was frozen there and stopped kissing Casey, pushing him away.

"Oh! Uh... H-hey (y/n)..." She mumbled.

"What's up?" Casey asked, unaffected by me seeing what they were doing. Donnie is going to be crushed...

"I, uh, gathered berries for pie.. I need more berries. For the pie. From the woods. Bye." I said before walking backwards out of the house.

I stumbled backwards into someone and I was about to scream before I heard his voice.

"Hey skater girl!"

I turned around and saw all the turtles decked out in body armor.

"What's going on Leo?" I asked as I hugged Mikey.

"It's time, we're going back to New York."