Stuck in the farmhouse: Leonardo

I was watching tv when Leo told me that he was going on a camping trip ninjas only.

"Just please be careful and safe..." I warned as I hugged him tightly. I don't know how I'd go on without him in my life.

"I will, don't worry. I'll be back in a few days. I love you (y/n)." He said.

"I love you to." I said before we shared a light kiss and he left with his brothers.

It was just April, Casey and I in the house. That made me nervous for a few reasons.

1) We could get ambushed and not have enough fighters.

2) April and Casey would hook up.

3) Casey would try to hook up with ME.

Keeping these scenarios in mind, I stayed as far away from the both of them as long as I could without acting suspicious.

I guess I wasn't stealthy enough, because when I was in the kitchen washing dishes I heard them talking about it.

"Have you noticed that (y/n) has kind of been avoiding us? I feel like whenever the three of us are in the room together she has a chore or something to do." April pointed out.

"Well she does do a lot of the chores, and with Leo gone she probably does them all to stop worrying." Casey concluded and I was stunned.

Is that why?

It makes a lot of sense. I haven't spend this long without him for a while and I worry about him all the time. It was kinda weird that Casey was the one who said it but I shrugged it off and kept cleaning.

I was outside training with then when turtles came back. They strolled in wearing new armor and carrying flags with Japanese symbols on them.

"Whoa, What happened out there?" April asked.

Leo just walked up to me and hugged me close before speaking.

"It's time. We're going back to New York."