When you're sad: Michelangelo

You were hanging out with your best friend at the skate park for a long time. You taught each other moves you've both recently learned and showed them off to other skaters.

You were both having an awesome time before she showed up.

"What do you want?" You yelled at your mortal enemy.

"I heard there was a whale skating here so I thought it'd be cool to see, how did you escape from seaworld?" She asked and some of your friends laughed.

"G-guys?" You stuttered and they tried to contain their laughter. When you saw your best friend doing the same you wanted to cry.

"(Y/n), you know I love you, but it's not exactly a secret. You are...large...." She said. You looked around and all of the people you thought were your friends suddenly were quiet.

"I see..." You said before backing away from your nightmare.

Clouded with tears, you were running down the streets of New York City until you ran into someone.

"Skater Girl? What's wrong?" Mikey asked and you just collapsed, telling him the whole story.

"Girl the only thing large about you is yo heart! Let those mean bitches get attacked by pizza ninjas!!!" He shouted at you laughed so hard your tears dried.

"Let's go play games in the lair!" He suggested and you immediately jumped on his back before he brought you to the lair to eat pizza and play games.