Ex issues: Raphael

You were finally ungrounded so you have been spending every moment possible with your amazing boyfriend.

You know that even though he acts all tough, he is a really sweet guy and you're lucky to have him.

When you heard the tapping at the window, you immediately opened it.

"Hey sweetheart."

You turn around and see... A HUMAN RAPH!?!

"Raph? Is that really you? How?!?"

"My brother made me a watch that turns me human when I wear it." He said.

"Amazing! I have to meet this brother of yours! From what I hear his science is amazing." You say as you inspect the ordinary looking watch.

"Yeah well tonight, we are going out on the town. Come on princess." he says, carrying you down the building and dragging you to a party.

"A-are you sure this is a good idea?" You ask. this is your friends house, but you've never been allowed to go to any of her parties. Your ex was always worried you'd meet another guy.

"Come on, I'll protect you." He said reassuringly.

You both walked into the party and your friends were all excited to see you.

"(Y/N)?!? YOU ACTUALLY CAME!!! STAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN GIRLY!!!" Your best friend shouted over the music. You just nodded in response and then you realized that you lost Raph.

"RAPH!!!" You called out over the crowd but everyone just looked like a pile of bodies. You eventually gave up and grabbed an unopened bottle of water for a safe beverage.

You looked up and saw your angry ex boyfriend towering over you.

"Oh no..." you mumbled to yourself before he threw you over his shoulder. You tried to get off by kicking and hitting his back but it was no use. He was way stronger than you and everyone at this party was to drunk or high to help.

"RAPHAEL!!!!" You called out one more time before he carried you out of the house.

"Miss me sweet cheeks?" He said as he carried you away.

"Stop it!" You yelled at him but he wouldn't put you down. He finally put you down when he reached an alley about 3 blocks away from the party.

"So what was miss goodie two shoes doing at a party?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter. please (ex/n), just let me go and forget about me." You begged but he just laughed at you.

He pinned you up against the wall and looked you up and down like fresh meat.

"How many times do I have to tell you until you learn? You belong to me. You do what I tell you to do. We aren't over unless if I say we are!" He said and with that he shoved his tongue down your throat.

You were trying to squirm away but he had a good grip on you. Tears were overwhelming your eyes and you were just hoping it'd be over when (ex/n) was ripped away from you.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!" You heard Raph yell at him as he threw him into walls and then out into the street. He was so freaked out that he just ran away.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry I didn't come sooner but I lost you at the party and I heard you scream my name and was searching all over and I-"

You put your hand over his mouth and looked at him. His eyes were streaming tears and he was choking back sobs.

"D-don't worry about it Raphie. You found me and that's all that matters."

"You can talk about it if you need to." He said reassuringly.

"W-well. I feel awkward.. but at least I'm still a virgin." You said as you chuckled a little bit.

"Well that's a relief. saving it for me babe?" He joked.

"Shut up you hot head, I think we should go back to my place." You said. He agreed and you two spent the rest of the night cuddling.