Seeing him again: Michelangelo

You were at the skate park with a few friends and they started pestering you with questions.

"Where's your board (y/n)?" Your best friend asks you.

"It snapped in half..."

"I didn't realize that you were that fat." Your mortal enemy says.

"I'm not! Pizza zombies snapped it while I was trying to fight them!"

"Sure..." She says as she flirts with some of the guys. She can't even skate so why is she here?

"I have to admit, it's sounds far fetched..." (bff/n) says as she goes down the half pipe.

"Whatever.. I know it was real and that's all that matters." You murmur to yourself.

You were sick of being at the park without a board so you started walking to Murakami's when you got dragged into an alley. You were about to flip out until you saw that it's Mikey!

"Hey dude! Where have you been?!" You ask him.

"Places. I have a surprise for you close your eyes."

"Okay."

"Now open them." He says. when you open them you see a custom made board with a pepperoni pizza pattern decorating the top.

"Dude this is awesome!!!" You shout.

"Wanna skate together later?" He asked hopefully.

"Totally!" You say. You hand Mikey a business card that you made.

"(Y/n) (y/ln), amazing skater girl. Awesome! That's what I'll call you! See ya later Skater Girl!!!" He says excitedly as he runs off.