He finds out you were taken: Donatello

*DONNIE'S POV*
I was in the lab, as usual, working on my latest creation while the rest of the guys were getting pizza and (y/n) was at the gym. I figured another good way to travel around the city without easy detection would be if I made an all terrain patrol buggy with detachable side cars! So that's what I'm working on until (y/n) gets back.

I was working on Leo's steering wheel when April walked in.

"Hey Donnie, what are you working on? It looks like a go kart."

"It's not a go kart, it's an all terrain patrol buggy with detachable side cars." I explained, not looking up from my work.

"Can I help?"

"Sorry April, but I don't think there is anything you can help with right now."

She looked at the picture of her and I on the swing and then the one of (y/n) and I sharing pizza in the heart frame. Then she took the picture of (y/n) and I and ripped it in half.

I made sure the patrol cars were stable until I yelled at April.

"April!!! Why would you do that!?!" I said while looking back at the picture.

"Donnie! You were mine first! You belong with me, not her." She insisted before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"You had your chance with me but made it very obvious that you're not interested and you can't expect me to dump the girl who really loves me for you because I love her too and it's not going to happen!!!" I yelled at her as I pushed her off of me and out of the lab.

I got back to work but then Raph barged into the lair. 

"Not now Raph. I'm working on this until (y/n) gets back." I told him.

"Well I went to the same gym
(y/n) goes to because I was going to work out but then I saw her stuff still there and some Kraang parts. I think they might have taken her..." Raph explained and I immediately stopped working and ran to Leo's room.

Before he could say anything I told him to get the team together before running towards TCRI to save my sunshine!!!