He gets you back: Donatello

*DONNIE'S POV*
Being in the lab is always more fun when I have (y/n) to chat with. Sometimes she even comes up with stuff I could make, like when she suggested the turtle blimp.

I was working on a surprise for her when I got really thirsty.

"Honey, can you get me some water please?" I asked.

"Sure babe, I'll be right back." She said as she left the lab.

She took a little while to come back, and I was just about done with the surprise. When she came back, she spun my lab chair around and kissed me. I closed my eyes and immediately took her into my arms and kissed back, but something didn't feel right.

"Fine April, you win. You can have him!" I heard her yell as she ran out. I opened my eyes and saw that it was April that I was kissing!

"(Y/N) WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" I shouted but it was too late, she was gone.

I felt my eyes start to flow white as I turned to face April. I used to trust her with everything, but now she is just ruined the best thing in my life!

"APRIL HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!?! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MY LAB EVER AGAIN!" I yelled at her as I ran out to find my sunshine.

I searched all over town but I couldn't find her. Then I remembered that she switched gyms and that Raphael knew which one she could be at.

I called him seven times before he answered.

"What Donnie?" He asked irritatedly.

"Which gym does (y/n) go to?" I asked.

"I'm not telling. I can't believe you made out with April right in front of her!" He yelled at me.

"I thought it was her, my eyes were closed. April tricked us both and I need to explain that to her. Please Raph, be reasonable..." I begged.

"Fine, It's the one next to the new fro-yo shop. I swear Donnie if you are lying I will slap the green off of you." He threatened before hanging up and I ran to the gym.

I put on my human watch and walked in. Sure enough, there she was. Beating the crap out of a punching bag. I heard her mumbling curse words with each punch.

"Um, H-Hey (y/n)..." I stuttered.

"Fuck off Donatello, I'm too busy to deal with this shit." She spat. She must be really upset..

"It's not what you think cherry blossom... I know it looked bad but-"

"Looked bad? It looked horrific! It looked like my worst nightmare, and it looked like I trusted the wrong guy." She said as she started packing up. She was walking away when I grabbed her arm and spun her to face me.

"Listen. When April kissed me I was focused on my work and I thought it was you. If I had known that it was April I would have pushed her away. Please come back (y/n). I miss you, I need you, and I love you more than anything. Please please please give me another chance!" I begged with all my heart.

"I will, on one condition." She said strongly.

"Yes, my love?"

"I want to punch her face in just once." She demanded and I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me and we walked back down to the lair.