He's jealous: Leonardo

Lately you haven't had much time to spend with Leo. Your guy best friend moved back to New York from Washington and you have been catching up with him for the last week.

You were in the park with him just talking. The two of you used to have crushes on each other, but never got together because of his move. He finally decided to bring it up.

"I really missed you (y/n), Washington wasn't the same without you."

"Ditto (gbf/n). I'm glad your back."

"Now that I am, do you want to go out with me?"

You were just about to reply until you got a phone call from Leo.

"Hey Captain."

"Don't captain me! Who's the punk human kid!!!" He yelled from the other end of the line.

"Relax Leo. Wait- I never said anything about (gbf/n)... Are you spying on me?"

You look up to a roof and spot your turtle. He looked pissed at your friend and you have him a smirk.

"Jealous much? Don't worry, I'll be over in 5." You said before hanging up.

"I'm sorry (gbf/n), but when you were gone I met someone and we are together now. I'll call you later because I've got to meet up with him." You told him and he nodded in understanding and sadness as you ran off to be with your jealous boyfriend.