When you're sad: Raphael

For the past few weeks, you have been getting bullied worse than ever before. It felt like the whole school was after you, but you said nothing to Casey or Raph because you didn't want them mixed up in it.

"Stupid little virgin doesn't even know how to dress. Who are you? The librarian?" Alyssa teased as others laughed.

You finally decided that you were done with her shit, so you went to the back of your closet and took out your slutty clothes.

The next day at school you were wearing your most provocative clothing, strutting down the hallway. When your bullies saw you, they were in awe.

"It takes more than an outfit to change someone (y/n). You really think you are worth anything!?! You are just a stupid nerd and that's all you will ever be!" She yelled and you chuckled.

"Stupid nerd huh... Well well, I assure you that there is much more to me." You said menacingly as fire ignited in your eyes.

You slammed her against the lockers and her eyes widened as you trapped her in a headlock and you started choking her.

"help..." She whispered before passing out but you kept going, until Raph stopped you.

"What the hell are you doing
(y/n)! You almost killed her!" He shouted.

You looked at her, gasping for air on the ground. You looked at yourself and then started to scramble away from Raph, fear striking you like a bullet.

"Wait, sweetheart..." He started but you interrupted.

"STAY AWAY! BACK OFF!" You yelled at him before running. He tried to catch you but you were too fast, gone in the blink of an eye.