Cheating!?!: Leonardo

You were meditating on your roof when you got a text from Leo.

-Can't hang out tonight, we have a very important mission. I'll see you tomorrow <3-

-okay, good luck <3-

After meditation you went for a walk around town and you were extremely bored, so you decided to start a little mission of your own.

You snuck into a Kraang lab and loaded all the information on what you call The Skyline Project.

The capture and mutation of your parents and all the other employees, and where they are located.

The Kraang nearly caught you, but you managed to pull out a few ninja moves Leo taught you.

After getting yourself out of there, you heard a fight going on a nearby rooftop and decided to investigate.

You climbed a ladder to get to the roof and you saw the worst thing you could ever see.

Leo and Shredder's daughter, Karai. KISSING.

Yes, she was kissing him, but he was not stopping her. You silently slid down the ladder and rush to Murakami's, texting him as you ran.

-I see that your mission must have been super important Leonardo. I hope that you and Karai enjoy each other because I never want to see you again.-

When you ran to the shops kitchen you told Mr. Murakami everything.

"I'm so sorry (y/n) San. Don't worry, you don't have to worry about him anymore." He reassured you as you dried your fallen tears.