Somewhere special: Raphael

After you ran away from Raphael, you just kept running until your legs could barely carry you.

"What have I become!?!" You cried out as you went down the nearest sewer and started walking. You stumbled upon an abandoned subway station that had the same structure as the lair, so you gathered up some newspapers and set up camp. After setting up, you blacked out from exhaustion.

The next day when you woke up, you were in the lair, or more specifically, Donnie's lab.

When he walked in and saw that you were awake he crushed you into a hug.

"I'm so glad your okay! What happened? Raph has been worried sick about you." He said quickly.

You explained to him what happened and hoped that he would have the answer. Lucky for you, he did. As usual.

"You must have had a physiological breakdown. All the anger from Casey and the bullying must have pushed you over the edge. The best way to get over this is to train spiritually for a few days before going out again." He explained and you nodded.

When Raph walked in and saw you talking to Donnie, he got jealous but more importantly relieved.

"Sweetheart you're okay!!!" He said as he kissed you gently. Donnie explained everything to him and he picked you up, walking out of the lair.

He didn't put you down until you were on the rooftop of the old warehouse.

"This is where I go to calm down. Especially after I hurt someone..." He said. He looked really nervous so you put an arm on his shoulder for support.

"I love you Raphael Hamato"

"I love you too sweetheart."