Going Home: Raphael

A/N- these next few chapters are going to be very similar so I suggest only reading the one for your turtle. You are welcome to read them all but I figured you'd all like to know this :) finally updated!
-----------------------
After I thought it over, I made my choice.

I want to be human again.

I love Raph and his brothers, but that's as much abnormally as I can take in a lifetime.

I went to the barn where Donnie was waiting for me.

"So (y/n), do you want the retro mutagen?" He asked kindly,

"Yes. I want life to be as normal as possible after we save New York." I said and he nodded. He pulled out a needle with a deep orange color and I gulped.

"N-needle..?" I mumbled. Ever since the incident, they scare me.

"You have a fear of needles? Didn't know that, I'm sorry. It will take just a second." He said and I gave him my arm. He put it in my arm and pushed the mutagen into my system.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Pretty go-" my words stopped when I felt an agonizing pain in my back. I tried to steady myself on the lab table but I shoved several items of the table, screaming in agony.

"Y/N!?!" Raph shouted as he ran into the barn. When he saw my condition, he yelled at Donnie.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!"

"I DONT KNOW!!!"

They continued to yell at each other and eventually the pain stopped and my wings retracted.

"They're gone! You did it Donnie, thank you!!!" I shouted over them and hugged Donnie, then falling into Raph's arms.

"I'm glad it worked. Are you guys ready to go?" Donnie asked.

"More than ready." I responded. Raph smirked at me, we kissed passionately, and then we got into the party wagon and waited for the others do we could face the Kraang and get our city back.

The ride back to New York was a little nerve-racking but when we got to the border, I was hungry for battle.

When we pulled up to the wall surrounding the city, military personnel pointed their weapons at us. It was clear that the Kraang had taken control of them as well.

"Citizen. This is EPF quarantined Section B. Roll down your window." The officer demanded and Casey rolled it down.

"Authorized personnel only. No one goes in or out of New York City."

"Whatever you say army dude." Casey said and the soldier walked away.

"What now?" I asked.

Casey pushed the gas petal full throttle and the army started up their weapons. They shot at us as Casey drove through them and smashed into the city.

"What were you thinking!?!" We all shouted at him and he shouted back until we took a good look around.

Everyone was gone.

"Well, at least we haven't run into any Kraang..." Mikey finished as we ran into some Kraang. Mikey was cursing himself as we manned the defenses.

Raph and I started the soda blasters and Mikey shot the foot stink bomb which stopped them and we got away.