Camping: Michelangelo Part 2

No matter how many times I slapped Mikey he wouldn't wake up. He seemed pretty happy but his pulse was getting weaker.

"What happened?" April asked as she pulled me away from Mikey.

"Mikey and I snuck out to go camping. I went to find some fire food and when I came back he was asleep. No matter what I did he didn't get up! I even tried pizza." I explained and April started to look more worried.

"Well Casey is following a lead that we had so just try to help me with the guys." She said and I got to work right away.

She put her hands on Donnie's head to try to reach him telepathically while I grabbed a bucket of water and poured it all over Mikey. Nothing changed.

"I'm losing Donnie!!" She shouted as she checked his pulse. I ran over to him and punched him in the face but to no avail.

"(Y/n)! That's not helping!" April yelled at me and I just stayed silent.

Casey came running through the door with some old man and I gasped. He would know about the turtles!

The old man took out a book and explained the dream beavers to us, about how he hasn't slept in 40 years to keep himself safe.

"So this machine keeps the Beavers in the dream realm?" Casey asked while looking at the book.

"Yep."

He put the book on the ground and smashed it with his bat. The guys all woke up and there was a tornado coming from the book. When the fog cleared away, it revealed the Beavers.

They were so adorable! Dave was the cutest, and I was kinda sad when he had to leave, even when he almost feasted on my boyfriend's life force.

"Babe!!! Don't do that to me ever again!!!" I yelled at him while squeezing him half to death. I let go when I saw everyone else's arms crossed and looking at us.

I think they knew we snuck out, and we were in deep trouble....

A/N- I know I've been slacking on the Mikey scenarios and I'm really sorry. To make amends, I think I'm going to make a Mikey scenario one shot for Mikey lovers. WRITERS BLOCK CURED!!!