When he asks you out: Raphael

You are grounded. Your dad found out that you snuck up to the roof the other night and now you can't leave the house for a week, besides school of course.

"Was it worth it?" You ask yourself as you start a history project. You have to make a dress that a lady would wear in the Victorian era for your presentation. So far you've made the corset but you're not nearly done.

Tap tap tap tap tap

You go to the window to see Raph smirking at you. You open the window and let him in.

"Now isn't a good time Raphie, I'm busy." You say as you make measurements.

He blushed bright red but hid it quickly and asked, "Then why did you let me in sweetheart?"

You think it over before answering.

"Because you were being loud, as usual.." You said, smirking at him.

"Whatever, What are you doing?" He asked, looking at your project.

"I'm making a dress that represents what a lady would wear during the Victorian era, also known as the reign of Queen Elizabeth the first of Great Britian in-" You explain before he interrupts.

"Okay, okay I get it. Nerd stuff. Before you get back to work I need to ask you something." He says.

"Okay...." You say as you continue sewing.

"....will you go on a date with me?" He whispers quickly.

You didn't hear over the sound of the sewing machine. You shut the machine off so you can actually hear him.

"What Raph? Sorry the machine was loud."

He clears his throat, straightens his back, and asked again.

"Will you, (y/n) (y/ln), go out on a date with me?" He asked confidently.

You stood there for a moment, surprised, but then take him by surprise.

"I'd love too hot head." You say before wrapping your arms around him.

"Aww.... you're so adorkable....." He whispers in your ear before jumping out your window.

Getting grounded was so worth it.