His brother hides you: Raphael

During training, Raph kicked all of his brothers shells and wouldn't stop gloating. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey decided that they should capture you in revenge.

Raph invited you over to the lair so you could watch him train, knowing that you stare at him and he loves it.

You walked into the lair right after school, throwing your backpack in the couch. You were about to go into the dojo when you had an arm around your waist and a hand attempting to cover your mouth.

"RAPH!" You shouted before the green figure dragged you into a room and started tying you up.

"Leonardo Hamato! What are you doing!?!" You shouted at him.

"Raph has been really annoying lately and the B team and I figured this would be funny." Leo said as he finished tying you to a chair.

"(Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" You heard Raph shouting from the other side.

"I thought you were the mature one." You told Leo and he nodded.

"Usually I am but he is out of control, this was actually my idea." He said before leaving the room.

A few minutes later Raph barged in.

"(Y/n)! I was so worried! I'm so glad you're okay sweetheart." He said as he untied you.

After he untied you he beat down his brothers and gave you a piggy back ride to the dojo.