When he asks you out: Leonardo

As you were cutting up ingredients for the pizza gyoza, you were thinking about the last time you were with Leo.

Was hugging him a bad thing to do?

Was he just trying to be nice?

You were so lost in your thoughts that you cut your palm somehow and shouted a little in pain.

"(Y/n) San... are you okay?" Mr.Murakami asked.

"Of course Murakami San.." You say as you wash the blood of your hand.

"What is on your mind?" He asked.

"Boy troubles I suppose..." you say as you bandage your hand and get back to work. Then Leo walked in.

"H-hey Leo, what would you like?" You say as you finish cutting the ingredients.

"Can I talk to you outside for a sec? It's kind of important." He said nervously.

Was he going to tell me that he doesn't like me?

"Um... sure, Murakami San! I'll be back in a few!" You yell as you go outside with Leo.

"First of all, what happened to your hand?" Leo asks as soon as you closed the door.

"I accidentally stabs my hand instead of the food, but it's better now...Are you okay Leo?" You ask softly.

"Um... yeah. Listen (y/n)...I wanted to ask you, well, I was wondering if you maybe possibly wanted to perhaps go on a date with me.....?" He asked.

"Um.. yeah that sounds amazing, id love to." You say as you hug him like last time.

"Cool, I guess I'll text you later then to make plans. I have to go meet up with my team so I'll contact you later." He says happily as he jumps upward and disappears.

You go back to the kitchen to resume work.

"What need Leonardo need?" Mr.Murakami asked.

"It was nothing Murakami San." you say as you cook pizza gyoza, but little does he know that it is not nothing at all...