Enemy rising: Donatello

You were alone in the park catching up on some studying when you got a call from Donnie.

"Hey Donnie-bear" you said lovingly.

"Hey buttercup, listen, don't freak out but Timothy may be looking for you and he mayyyyy accidentally hurt you so I suggest that you find cover until we can get you."

"Donnie, he's a jar of slime. I'm sure I can take him. See you when you get here, I'm at the park." You said before hanging up and continuing to study.

Not long after the call, you heard something in the distance.

"(Y/n).....!"

You tried to ignore the voice but it wouldn't stop, so you went to investigate.

Sure enough, Timothy was walking around on giant slime legs.

"(Y/n) friend!" He said as he ran toward you. You took out your weapon and hit him with it.

"Sorry Timothy, but friends don't melt friends with acid!" You said, noticing the acid drips from his hands.

When Donnie got there, he saw you fighting him at started making a special formula.

When he was done he brought it over to the fight. He drank it to try to gain power and froze.

"Poor Timothy....." You murmured.

"I'll find a cure one day, I promise." Donnie said to the now frozen Timothy and you both carried him to the shellraiser and drove back to the lair.