Thinking of her: Leonardo

*LEO'S POV*
"MIKEY!!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Raph yelled while chasing Mikey around the lair. I stood in front of Mikey, pushing Raph back.

"What did he do this time?" I asked. Raph glared at Mikey as he spoke.

"Mikey nearly killed Spike! He put an apple on Spike's shell and tried to slice the apple with ninja stars!" Raph explained.

"Calm down you big baby, I'm sure he didn't want to hurt Spike." I told him.

"Yeah it was an accident dude!" Mikey yelped.

"Fine! Just leave me alone!" Raph yelled as he went to his room and slammed the door.

"Leooooo I'm hungryyyyy" Mikey complained.

"Okay Mikey, I'll order a pizza-"

"NO!!!" Mikey yelled.

"Okay... How about pizza gyoza from Murakami's?" I asked.

"YES!!! I love you bro!" Mikey said as he hugged me. I got him off of me and made the call.

"Hello, this is (y/n). what can I get you?"

(Y/n)! I forgot that she works there..

"Can I get 12 orders of pizza gyoza?"

I ordered extra for when the big baby stops throwing a tantrum and if the hermit crab comes out of his shell.

"Sure, any sauce?"

I could listen to (y/n) all day...

"No thanks."

"Okay, see you soon." She says cheerfully.

"Yup, bye."

After I hang up I realized that she is not blind and I can't let her see me. I really want to see her again but I don't know if she'd want to see me.

When I got to Murakami's I got one of Donnie's new roaches to ring the front doorbell while I snuck in the back and grabbed the food while leaving the money. I left her a tip because she deserves it...

As I walked home I realized that I have to see her again, no matter what.