Stuck in the farmhouse: Raphael

"Y/n? Y/n...... Y/N!!!"

I jumped up out of bed and fell on the floor.

"Ugh.... What was that for!?!" I shouted at whoever woke me up.

"I just figured you'd like to say goodbye to me before I go on a mission with my brothers."

That statement woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Raph gazing at me. He held out his hand and helped me off the floor.

"Leo said that we have to go on some nature spirit quest thing, so we'll be gone for a few days. April and Casey are staying too." He said.

"Just don't do anything stupid." I told him before wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and snuggled into my neck.

"We'll see."

I knew he couldn't promise me anything. If any of his brothers were in danger he would do anything to make them safe again.

Before they left, Donnie pulled me aside.

"After this mission, meet me in the barn. I have a special retro mutagen brewing in there for your condition that will be done when we come back. Unless in you want to be a mutant permanently... But it's up to you." He said. I hugged him lightly and then they were gone.

April, Casey, and I went back inside and decided to watch Crognard. I wasn't really watching because I was thinking.

What should I do? Keep the wings and stay a mutant? Or take the retro mutagen and be normal again?

Pros to being a mutant:
1) being able to fly
2) wings looks awesome
3) fitting in better with the turtles

Pros to being human:
1) school
2) being able to leave the house in daylight
3) stupid wings don't get in the way

I was inside thinking it over when the turtles came back. Raph walked in and I ran over and jumped in his arms.

He caught me and held me bridal style.

"How'd it go?" I asked, not seeing any clear wounds on his skin.

"Really well actually. Pack your bags, we're going back to New York."

A/N- Hey there turtle lovers! I'm putting something up to vote.

Stay Mutant or Go Human?

Let me know in the comments below and I'll write my story based on the winning choice.