Forgive: Donatello

*DONNIE'S POV*
It's been a couple weeks since Leo woke up and I was trying to come up with a new medicine for Leo. The last one made him vomit so I've best testing out new formulas.

I asked April for some of her DNA because I believe she might have a genetic healing ability I can replicate into the mutagenic compounds of the medicine.

"Just one drop should create the bond I've been searching for!" I whispered to myself as I dropped it into the mixture and it turned yellowish orange.

"I did it.... I DID IT!" I shouted with joy. I was about to put it away for safe keeping but then Raphael smashed into the barn, causing the mixture to crash to the ground.

(Y/n) came rushing in and I got very angry.

"SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS SOLUTION FOR WEEKS!!!!" I yelled as I pointed to the broken beaker on the ground.

"Donnie I'm so sorry, I-" She tried to apologize but sorry wasn't good enough.

"SORRY DOESNT CUT IT!!! YOUR STUPID TOMFOOLERY WENT TO FAR THIS TIME! GET OUT AND DONT COME BACK! I WISH I HAD A SMART GIRLFRIEND LIKE APRIL!" I shouted before covering my mouth, realizing what I said.

"FINE! I WILL! BY THE WAY, THAT TIME YOU SET MY HAIR ON FIRE, I FORGAVE YOU. WHEN YOUR STUPID EXPLOSIVES BLEW UP MY SKATEBOARD, I FORGAVE YOU. I WISH YOU WERENT SUCH A DORK!!!!!" She yelled back at me before leaving the barn, slamming the door on the way out.

I cleaned up the mess before it mutated anything and Raph gave me an angry look.

"What!" I yelled at him and he just left without a word.

When I was done cleaning the spill, I replicated the formula in 10 minutes.

"That was easy.." I murmured to myself as I walked into the farmhouse. On my way to the kitchen, I heard Raph on the phone in the living room.

"You can't stay out there for long, it's not safe." He said to whoever was in the other line.

"Well I'm not going back, that for sure."

(Y/n).... I completely forgot about our argument. She is out there alone!!!

"Just be careful alright? Call me if you need help." Raph said and I've never wanted to shove my Bo staff down his throat more than right now.

"Alright. Later hot head." She said before hanging up. I went back outside and into the woods to find her.

When I finally found her, she was in a teepee I could tell she made herself.

"Go back to the farmhouse Donatello." She demanded. She only uses my full name when either we might die, or when I might die.

"Only if you come with me. I didn't mean what I said (y/n)... I just was upset about the medicine and I'm sorry. April doesn't even compare to you and you'd kick her ass any day. You always forgive me for screwing up and I should've done the same. Please come back sunshine." I begged.

"On one condition." She said with a smirk.

"Anything!"

"You'll see...." She said before winking my and walking back in the direction of the farmhouse.

What am I in for?