Fight: Donatello

Donnie was working on medicine for Leo, Leo was out for a walk in the woods, Mikey was watching Crognard, and April and Casey went shopping.

I was fixing until Raph got bored.

"Wanna spar?" He asked and I gave him a look that says 'game on'.

He made the first move, swiping his sai near my stomach. I dodged and countered with a triple spin kick off of a tree.

With every attack we got closer and closer to the the barn until I pushed Raph and he flew into the barn.

When I ran inside, I saw Donnie's mutagen experiment all over the ground.

"SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS SOLUTION FOR WEEKS!!!!" He yelled angrily.

"Donnie I'm so sorry, I-" I tried to apologize but he interrupted me.

"SORRY DOESNT CUT IT!!! YOUR STUPID TOMFOOLERY WENT TO FAR THIS TIME! GET OUT AND DONT COME BACK! I WISH I HAD A SMART GIRLFRIEND LIKE APRIL!" He shouted.

"FINE! I WILL! BY THE WAY, THAT TIME YOU SET MY HAIR ON FIRE, I FORGAVE YOU. WHEN YOUR STUPID EXPLOSIVES BLEW UP MY SKATEBOARD, I FORGAVE YOU. I WISH YOU WERENT SUCH A DORK!!!!!" I yelled back at him before leaving the barn, slamming the door before I left.

I went into the house to grab some food and supplies and on my way out, I ran into April.

She just smirked at me. I assumed that she heard our argument.

"Trouble in paradise?" She asked. I just shoved past her as I walked into the woods, leaving her, Casey, and the turtles behind.

I miss my Donnie-bear....