He saves you: Donatello

You were locked up in a Kraang detention facility. You looked around to see if you could find your mom but the doors to the cells only had small windows and you could barely see into them.

"The one known as (y/n) will be experimenting the unstable mutagen in the earth time increments known as, 15 minutes." A Kraang said before leaving you to rot in your cell.

"I can't believe this is happening.." You whispered to yourself.

"Believe it darling."

You turn around to see... YOUR MOM! AS A GIANT PINK FISH WITH ROBOT LEGS!

"Mom? What are you doing?!?"

"I'm just helping my boyfriend's master's business partners with a project." She explained as a giant purple fish (also with robot legs) put his arm around her shoulders.

"How could you? They did this to you... I'm your daughter!" You shouted at her and she only laughed.

"You are no daughter of mine!" She said before she and her boy-toy left, leaving you with the Kraang about to take away your humanity.

And possibly your life.

You were poked with a tazer by a Kraang as you walked to a lab.

There was a huge tankard of mutagen, and they were about to push you into it before a chain wrapped around you and pulled you away from it.

"What the-?"

"Relax dude, I got you." You heard Mikey say and felt instantly relieved.

You saw Donnie and everyone else from a distance beating the crap out of the Kraang.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!!!" Donnie yelled as he destroyed most of the Kraang. After the Kraang were gone you saw your mom step out of the shadows with her boyfriend.

"What? Two fish faces!?!" Mikey yelled.

"Donnie, the pink one used to be my mother..." I told him and he looked at you sympathetically, wrapping an arm around you protectively.

"Lucky for me I got mutated and I don't have to deal with your ugly, fat ass anymore. You are not a daughter of mine." She repeated, breaking your heart, but you didn't let it show.

"You know what, you're right about one thing. She's not your daughter. She is beautiful and smart and strong and worth more than you ever will be!!!" Donnie yelled before throwing a smoke bomb and you all escaped.

Once it was just you and Donnie in the lab, you started to break down. After all the time and effort you spent looking for her, she turned out to be the villain.

"D-Donnie..."

"Yes honey?"

"A-am I-" you started but then he interrupted you.

"Nearly everything your mother said was a lie. You are not her daughter, but I meant what I said back there and I love you. Don't let what your evil mother said get to you." He said before kissing your forehead and you both worked on metalhead until bed.