Mating season: Leonardo

You just worked a 12 hour shift at Murakami's and you were exhausted. When you got to the lair you flopped down on the couch and fell asleep.

You woke up to April shaking you awake.

"Why...." You murmured but she covered your mouth.

"Look, you can't be here for another week. We need to get out of here before-" she warned before the guys got back.

"Hi April, and hello (y/n)...." Leo said with lust in his eyes.

"Hey Leo." You said as if nothing was different.

"Mating season!" April whisper shouted in your ear and you froze before collecting your thoughts.

"Well I'd better go, April and I have a huge project that is going to take us forever. At least a week and-"

"We can help I'm sure..." Donnie said seductively to April. She blushed tomato red at you grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the lair before the boys went to hormone crazy.

"That was close." She said and you agreed.

"Has this happened before?" You asked her.

"Every year, once a year." She said. You both decided to have a week long sleepover. You only had each other and Casey for a week until the guys were normal again.

The next week you and April went back to the lair and Leo blushed like crazy.

"H-hey (y/n), sorry about, you know..." He murmured and you giggled.

"I know." You said before cuddling on the couch with your leader in blue.