Small talk: Donatello

You were waiting at Murakami's when you got a text from Donnie.

-Be there soon-

-okay-

Soon you and Donnie can save your mom and then things will go back to normal. Well, sorta. You hope to still hang out with Donnie even after this whole mess.

"H-hey (y/n)" Donnie says nervously as he walks in wearing a trench coat and hat.

"Hi Donnie! I've already started the outline of the plan but I need your help." You explained as you take out your written plan.

Donnie takes a moment to analyze the plan before telling you the flaws.

"This plan isn't too bad, but there are a few changes we need to make. First off, you can't distract the Kraang until later in the plan. If you tip them off to soon you'll get caught." He explains.

He went over all the many minor flaws in your plan and fixed them, leaving you with the perfect plan.

"Thank you Donnie! I'm so happy that your helping me!" You say as you hug him. He hesitates before hugging you back.

"Oh um.. sorry D." You mumble.

"It's okay (y/n), really." He says happily.

"Donnie?"

"Y-yes?"

"We can still hang out after this mess is fix up right?" You ask hopefully.

"Of course (y/n)! Anytime that I can." He says before walking out of the shop.