Drunk Sammy

Dean parked his Impala at the crappy motel he was staying at with Sam.  Sam stayed behind to research the current case they were on while Dean went for beer and some supper.  He shut his baby off and got out to go into the motel room.  When he walked in Sam wasn't at his computer, but the last ten beers were on the table, all of them completely empty. 

"Sammy!" Dean called.  Sam came out behind Dean and wrapped his arms around his waist.  Dean could smell alcohol radiating off of him. He sighed as Sam buried his face into Dean's neck.  

"I have to bottle up these feelings, it's wrong to think of my brother this way," Dean thought to himself. He patted Sam's hands, which ever still on his waist.  Then, Sam suddenly began to leave open mouthed kisses on Dean's neck, making Dean swallow a moan. 

"Sammy..." Dean began, but stopped when Sam began to rub his hands up and down Dean's sides. After a few seconds, Dean snapped out of it and pushed Sam off of him.  

"Uh, Sammy, you're drunk, you should sleep," Dean explained when he saw the hurt in his brother's eyes. 

 "I want you to sleep with me," Sam slurred. Dean shook his head, exasperated. 

"C'mon Sammy, you know, I can--", he started but looked up at Sammy's puppy dog eyes he can't resist, "Fine... But you need to shower," he said, then took his brother by the hand and led him to the bathroom. "Here, shower," he told Sam and went back to the small kitchen, put their untouched supper and beer into the fridge and put Sam's laptop away.  After he was finished he went back to the bathroom, right as he put his hand on the knob, the door opened, revealing a slightly sobered up Sam wrapped in a towel with droplets of water on his muscular torso.  Dean was staring at his younger brother's chest.  

"Dean... Dean!" Sam called, waving his hand in his brother's face. 

"Hmm?" Dean said, mentally slapping himself.  

"Whoa, Sammy, a shower can't make you this sober," He told his brother with a hint of skepticism.

 "Well, I wasn't actually that drunk, I was putting on a little," Sam explained, looking at his feet.  "Why?" Dean asked.

"I figured it would be the only way I could actually tell you I'm in love with you," he told Dean, his face reddening a little.  

"Sammy..." Dean leaned into his brother. Sam looked up as Dean kissed him softly.  Sam let go of his towel and put his hands on Dean's hips.  Dean broke the kiss.

 "You have literally no idea how long  I've been waiting for that," he said with a huge smile. 

"Me, too," Sam said, grabbing his half-off towel.  

"C'mon, I'm exhausted," he said and grabbed Dean's hand as he walked to one of the beds.  Dean stripped down to his boxers and Sam put a pair of boxers on. They both got into the bed.

 "I love you, Dean,"  Sam whispered, kissing his older brother's forehead. 

"I love you, too, Sammy," Dean whispered back, laying his head on his younger brother's chest.