Jealously

Sam had been spending all of his time with his eyes glued to his laptop.  Dean was beginning to get sick of it.  He sat down on the couch beside Sam and sighed.  Sam didn't look up.  Dean scooted closer and jabbed his upper arm.  "What do you want, Dean?" Sam asked distantly.  "Nothing" Dean replied, wrapping his arm around Sam.  Sam went back to his beloved laptop.  "Seriously?" Dean asked with anger prominent in his voice.  "I thought you were supposed to be the one that understood people's feelings!" Dean exclaimed as he got up and went to his room, slamming the bedroom door.  "Dammit." Sam cursed under his breath, realizing his mistake.   He closed the laptop lid and walked to Dean's room.  "Hey, I'm sorry. May I come in?" He asked after knocking on the door.  "No." Dean replied.  Sam walked in anyway.  Dean was laying on the bed, facing away from his younger brother.  Sam laid beside him and put his arms around him.  "I love you." Sam said into Dean's hair.  Dean attempted to act tough even though his brother was already forgiven.  He couldn't stay angry at him for long, especially when Sam acted like he was now.  "You love your stupid laptop more than me." Dean pouted, just to see Sam's reaction.  Sam kissed Dean's cheek.  "Nothing could ever replace you.  I love you more than anything else in the universe." He said.  Dean rolled over to face his smiling brother.  "I know." Dean said.  "You're always so snarky and sarcastic." Sam laughed.  "Oh, you love it." Dean replied, connected their lips.