Undercover

This is from season 9 episode 13: The Purge, suggested by: DoubleTheFlavor. I'm not sure how I feel about how this came out. I feel it's kinda blech, but that's me. I loved the suggestion though.

Dean sighed as he scooped another spoonful of... whatever into a bowl. How can they call this food? Dean thought to himself in disgust. Despite his feelings about his undercover position as a "lunchlady", Dean smiled when he noticed Sam walking toward him. Sam was dressed in a work out shirt and shorts; working undercover as the yoga instructor at Canyon Valley Wellness Spa.

"Hey, nice shorts," Dean said with a smirk, shamelessly looking over Sam.

"Nice hairnet," Sam shot back.

"Yeah, why do I have to be the lunchlady?" Dean pouted.

"Since when have you ever complained about being around food?"

"Okay, this is not food."

"Hey, new guy! Quit flirtin' with the yoga instructor and keep scoopin', huh?" Alonso, Dean's boss, suddenly scolded.

Dean glared at him before turning his attention back to Sam, "I hate that guy," Dean mumbled.

"It's all right. My, uh... Ashtanga yoga class starts in about five minutes."

"How the hell do you know anything about yoga?"

"You're not the only one who's dated someone bendy," Sam said with a wink.

Dean's brain was still processing as Sam walked out of the room.

Later that day, Dean escaped from the lunchroom and wandered off to the yoga area. Sam was wrapping up one of his classes when Dean walked in. Sam couldn't keep the smile from forming on his face when he noticed Dean leaning against the doorway.

"Okay, guys, I think that's enough for today," Sam said, standing up. Dean walked over to Sam as everyone in the class slowly gathered their things and headed for the doorway.

"Hey," Dean said, "You know what this has made me realize?"

"What?" Sam automatically wrapped his arms around Dean's waist.

"I would never want a normal job. This is absolutely horrible," Dean said.

Sam laughed, "I know. It sucks."

"Let's find this thing and kill it so we can get out of here," Dean suggested.

"I don't know... I have about an hour until my next class." Sam's grin turned into a devious smile.

Dean's smile matched Sam's, "What will I do about Alonso?"

"You're already here, aren't you? We'll think of an excuse to tell him." Sam pulled Dean a little closer.

Dean, still smiling mischievously, said, "Alright, but you're going to show me some of the things you're teaching here."

Sam rolled his eyes playfully, "I guess I can do that."

Dean reached up to wrap his arms around Sam's neck and pull him in for a kiss. Sam began to carefully walk them both toward a small room off of the yoga room.

****I was supposed to write smut. I tried, but literally could not get it to come out right****

Sam and Dean emerged from the room an hour later. Dean quickly examined himself in a mirror. His lips were slightly swollen, and his clothes were a little mussed, but he looked fine otherwise.

"I should get back," Dean sighed.

"Yeah, my class will be arriving any second."

"We're going to finish this thing off tonight and then head back to the motel, okay?"

"Great," Sam replied.

Dean quickly pecked Sam on the lips before walking out of the yoga room, just as Sam's class was arriving. Sam quickly straightened and smoothed out his clothes, hoping nobody would realize what he and Dean had gotten up to.