Dean's Birthday

(Author's Note: Surprise! Two updates this week.  No special reason, I just got an amazing, fluffy idea and could not wait until Saturday.  Thanks for reading!)

Sam was out late shopping for food.  Dean was going to wait for him, but around 11:00, he got tired and decided to go to bed.  "If Sammy gets into trouble, he will definitely call, or at least text." He thought as he threw out his empty beer bottles.  After he cleaned up, he went to his room and stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed.  

Around midnight, Sam came back home.  He walked to his room and turned on the light, making Dean groan loudly.  Sam smiled, climbed onto the bed and hovered over Dean.  He leaned down and repeatedly kissed Dean all over his face.  Dean wiggled and eventually pushed Sam off of him.  "What the hell, man?" he asked angrily.  "It's passed midnight.  It is officially your birthday, so I have to give you 37 kisses since you are now 37."  "Go to sleep, man!" Dean laughed and pecked his brother's lips.  

The next morning, Sam's soft touch woke Dean up.  He opened his eyes to see Sam kneeling in front of the bed, cupping Dean's cheek in his hand.  "I have something for you.  Don't go back to sleep." Sam warned as he walked out.  Dean sat up just before Sam came back in holding a tray.  He put the tray in front of Dean.  "Breakfast in bed?" Dean asked.  Sam nodded, "Not just any breakfast though." Dean looked what the tray contained.  There was a large slice of pie and a long stemmed red rose in a vase.  Dean smiled.  "I love you" he said to Sam excitedly.  Sam smiled and was about to leave Dean alone, but Dean said, "No! Don't leave me"  Sam turned around and crawled into bed next to his older brother.  He snuggled as close as possible and laid his head on Dean's shoulder.  Dean wrapped an arm around him.  He sliced a bite of pie off with his fork and fed it to Sam.  "No more, it's your birthday, your pie."  Sam said after he finished the bite.  Dean shrugged and finished his pie quickly.  Sam got up and took away the tray.  He came back to see Dean getting out of bed.  "Don't move, we aren't working today."  Dean looked at him, "but Sam, we can't afford a day off, people are being killed, we have to stop it!" he said. Sam shook his head, "I analyzed the pattern and the next death won't happen for another three days."  Dean looked at Sam in surprise, but put all of his trust into his brother.  "So what are we going to do?" Dean asked.  "Whatever you want.  So what do you want to do?" Sam replied. Dean shrugged.  "I'll do anything, just so I can do it with you."  Dean said as he wrapped his arms around Sam's waist.  Sam kissed Dean on the lips.  "If you don't mind, I haven't slept, since I was preparing all this."  Dean laughed, "What did I ever do to deserve you?" Sam hugged Dean tightly, then they both got back into bed and fell sleep in each other's arms.