Movie Night

"Do you have to leave?" Sam pouted.

Dean looked at him, "Yes, Sammy, I have to, but I'll be back later today. Now, how do I look?" He tucked a fake badge and ID into the inside pocket of his suit jacket.

"You look gorgeous, as always." Sam sighed, standing up from the bed to straighten Dean's tie. He gripped the tie and pulled Dean into himself, kissing him softly. Dean pulled his tie out of Sam's grip.

"Baby, I gotta go, I'll see you in a few hours. Try to do some research while I'm gone?" They both hated being away from each other. They were so used to the other's constant presence, perhaps it was unhealthy, but at least they were happy.

A few hours later, Dean parked outside the motel they were staying at. He unlocked the door and walked into the room. "Sammy, I'm back, baby." he called. Sam looked up from his research at the small table and smiled brightly at Dean. Dean walked over to Sam and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Hey! You're back!" Sam said happily. He slid his older brother's suit jacket off and tossed it onto the bed. Next, he loosened his tie and pulled it off.

"Sam? What are you doing?" Dean laughed.

"You aren't a suit person, so I'm making you more comfortable." he said casually as he unbuttoned the two top buttons of Dean's shirt. Finally, he rested his hand against the small of Dean's back.

"So, what did you find out from talking to the witnesses and looking over the body?" Sam asked as Dean wrapped his arms around him and laid his head on his shoulder with his forehead against his neck.

"Let's not talk about hunting tonight. We have a few days until the next murder, so we can discuss it tomorrow. I want to spend time with you." Dean whispered.

"Okay, then. How about you go take a shower and I'll set up a movie." Sam suggested. Dean nodded, but didn't move.

"Are you going to get up?" Sam asked, poking Dean's sides, making him jump.

"But you're so comfortable." Dean complained. Another minute, and Dean got up with a sigh. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. A moment after, Sam heard the shower start. He stood up from the chair he was sitting on, closed his father's journal, put it away, and finally moved his laptop to the bed. Quickly, he got changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt and got into bed. Dean walked out of the bathroom, hair wet, towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He changed into an outfit similar to Sam's.

"Hey, I went out and got you something today. It's in the fridge." Sam suddenly broke the silence. Dean gave him a confused look, but walked to mini-fridge and opened the door. The product Sam bought him made him break out into a wide smile.

"Finally! Thanks Sammy." he said as he walked back over to the bed with a slice of pie in a plastic container and a fork in his hands.

"I saw a small grocery store when we were coming here. It was in walking distance, so I figured I stop by to see if they'd have anything you'd want." Dean got into to bed next to Sam, who wrapped his arms around his older brother. The laptop was sitting half on Sam's left thigh and half on Dean's right. Dean began eating his pie as Plant of the Apes started on the screen.

"You're the best." Dean told Sam, his mouth full. Sam kissed his forehead in reply.