Please Don't Leave Me: Part 2

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211

Sam's POV

"Dean!" I called from outside the closed door, fingers tapping on the wood.

"Go away!" came the reply from Dean on the other side of the door.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Dean, I know you. This is exactly how you act when something is bothering you"

"I told you, Sammy, it's nothing"

I sighed and walked from the door. I hated that he was acting like this. We aren't supposed to hide anything from each other. Why doesn't he understand that I want to be able to help him through literally anything? Then it hit me. He's been gaining a lot a weight lately because of his pregnancy. With a small smile, I went back to his room and opened the door without knocking.

Dean looked at me, "I told you I wanted to be alone"

"I know, I just wanted to tell you I'm going out for a minute"

"What for?"

"It's a surprise"

"I don't want a surprise"

"Don't worry, you're going to want this one. I'm sure of it"

Before leaving the room, I quickly kissed his forehead. I then drove to the nearest store and parked. I was a man on a mission as I walked into the store and headed straight for the bakery section. Immediately I found what I was looking for. A large, flaky, golden-brown, blueberry pie. I excitedly paid for the pie. Then I sped home, already looking forward to Dean's face, and finally getting the chance to be a good boyfriend.

Once I was home, I grabbed a fork and headed to Dean's room. I knocked once before opening the door, then hid the pie behind my back before Dean could spot it.

"Before I give you your surprise, I want to let you know that I will always find you sexy, no matter what. I've figured out that your self-confidence has plummeted because of your pregnancy"

Dean half-smiled, "So you're calling me fat?"

I then realized that this whole thing could be a complete disaster, "No, I'm saying that no matter what these kids do to you, I'll always find you attractive and love you"

"Thanks Sammy"

I pulled the pie out from behind my back, "I bought you this so that you could be happy again. Pie always cheers you up"

Dean's lips turned into a smile before my eyes, "What kind of pie?"

"Close your eyes"

He rolled his eyes before closing them, then I got a forkful of pie and said, "open your mouth". Dean listened and I fed him the bite of pie.

"Blueberry" he immediately said, making me laugh.

He stood up from the bed, took the pie away from me and sat it on his bedside table. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug once he had the pie safely on the table. Suddenly, Dean gasped, making me let go and take a step back.

"Oh my god, are you okay? Did I hurt you? Did I hug too hard? Are the babies okay?" I quickly rambled off.

"Sammy, shut up" Dean shushed as he tried to grab my hand. He put my hand on his stomach. I could feel one of the babies kicking from inside.

"Oh" I whispered, too excited to do anything else. Dean smiled at me, and I smiled back. We both kept smiling as I placed my other hand on Dean's stomach, allowing me to feel more kicking and feel Dean leaning against me.
"Thank you" Dean said.
"For what?"
"For being the best boyfriend ever"