Stress Relief

Dean was bored, so he went to look for Sam.  He found him in his bedroom, sitting on a cheap office chair, looking for a possible case.   Dean smirked when he saw Sam's back.  He silently walked up to him and hugged him from behind, crossing his arms loosely around Sam's neck.  One of his hands slid into the space created by the two open buttons of Sam's flannel.   He could feel Sam shudder at his brother's touch, but Sam said nothing.  Dean leaned down and began to kiss and nibble at Sam's neck.  Sam shifted in his seat.  Dean continued, now moving Sam's collar to expose his clavicle.  He moved onto the new flesh, making faint marks on Sam's pale skin.   When Sam didn't react, Dean stopped and whispered, "Bitch" into Sam's ear and went to leave.  He wasn't more than two steps away when Sam spun around on the chair and grabbed the back of his older brother's shirt.  Dean smirked.  "I didn't tell you to stop."  Sam complained before dragging Dean back by his shirt.  Dean turned around and laid his arms around Sam's shoulders.  Sam smiled up at him and pulled him down onto his lap.  Dean moved his arms to they were around the younger's neck.  Sam leaned into him, holding him by the waist.  Their lips touched.  Dean let out a small moan that Sam could feel vibrate in his mouth.  Sam leaned into Dean, but a little too much, making Dean fall onto the soft floor.  He landed with a thud.  Sam broke the kiss, stood up, and helped Dean up, too.  Then wrapped his arms around Dean's waist, holding him close.  "I'm sorry, I was being an ass."  Sam apologized.  Dean responded by kissing Sam.  "Why don't we go out tonight?"  Dean suggested, "We could go to a bar, get drunk." Sam thought for a minute.  "Why don't we stay in?" he asked with a wink.  Dean caught what he was suggesting and pushed him hard onto the bed.  Sam laughed as he landed, bouncing slightly from the force of the fall.  Dean quickly crawled onto him, straddling him.  "I like your suggesting better." he said before he ripped Sam's shirt open, popping some of the buttons off.