Baby

Slightly early update. I got excited about this one. 

Suggested by: Jensenandjared4life. I absolutely loved her idea. Tell me what you think of the smut. It starts out odd, but keep reading. 

Dean looked around for Sam for a couple minutes. Deciding the younger Winchester was no where to be found, Dean snuck off to the garage of the bunker. He was keeping a secret from his younger brother, thinking that if Sammy knew, he'd think Dean was officially out of his mind and leave him forever. Maybe this wasn't a bad thing, though. After all, it would let Dean sort out why he started keeping this from Sam in the first place. 

Several minutes passed before Sam realized Dean was no where to be found. He walked around the bunker calling, "Dean!" for a couple seconds. Then it dawned on him: Dean spent most of his time in the garage working on the Impala, which would explain why Dean couldn't hear him. 

Dean whispered, "Oh my god, yes, Baby. You're looking gorgeous," into the black paint of his beloved Impala as he rubbed his naked body on the car, enjoying the friction that was being created. He closed his eyes and bit his lip as he lost himself into the car.

Sam walked into the garage, only to stop dead on the stairs. Dean was there, just as Sam expected, but nothing could have prepared him for what was happening. Dean was completely naked and rubbing himself on the Impala. Is he moaning? Sam thought to himself. He coughed loudly to announce his presence to Dean. 

Sam's cough made Dean halt his movements. His eyes shot open. Shit, he thought. He'd been caught. Quickly, Dean put on his boxers as Sam walked around the Impala. 

"Do I even want to know what you were just doing?" Sam asked.

Before Dean could even open his mouth, tears burst uncontrollably. "Please, Sammy. Don't leave, don't hate me. I know—I know this is fucking weird, but... but I can't help it, Sammy—" 

Sam cut Dean off, "Woah, woah, woah, slow down, Dean. I don't hate you, I couldn't ever hate you. You're my brother. I just want to know why." 

Suddenly, Dean's face reddened, "There isn't a particular reason." 

"Dean! C'mon, people don't just have sex with their cars for the fun of it. There has to be a reason." 

"I'm telling you, there isn't a reason why. I just do it, okay!"

Sam stepped closer. He was only centimeters away from Dean now. "Please tell me. I promise, I'm not going to hate you, or make fun of you, or even laugh at you." 

Dean avoided Sam's eyes as he said, "I do it because... because I can't have you." 

Sam reached out to cup Dean's chin in his hand, and make him look into his eyes. "Is that it?" 

Dean's eyes widened, "What are you saying?" he asked. 

"You have me now, Dean." Sam closed the gap between their lips. Dean quickly recovered from the surprise and kissed Sam back. Soon, his arms were wrapped around Sam's neck as he was pressed against the side of the Impala; their bodies pressed together. Dean felt Sam take his lip between his teeth and bite down slightly, making Dean part his lips in a moan. Sam took his chance to slip his tongue into Dean's mouth and explore every crevice. The dizzying feeling of arousal took over both men. Sam was tightly gripping Dean's hips as the kiss continued. Dean grasped Sam's open flannel and pushed it off of his younger brother's shoulders. Sam released the grip he had on Dean to pull off the flannel. Dean pushed Sam away slightly, breaking the kiss. With a smirk, he opened the backseat door to the Impala and crawled in, laying on his back. Sam pulled off his shirt before crawling in on top of Dean, closing the door behind him. Dean could feel Sam's breath against his lips as he leaned in to kiss again. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dean asked, slightly out of breath. 

"I'm positive," Sam said before reconnecting their lips. Dean dug the tips of his nails into Sam's back. He let out a moan, which was muffled by Sam's lips. Suddenly, Sam pulled away from Dean. Dean whined in protest, but gasped when Sam kissed and sucked on Dean's neck. Dean carefully reached down and unbuttoned Sam's pants, pushing them down. Sam got the message and kicked them the rest of the way off, tossing them out of the way. Dean moaned and pressed his head against the Impala door as Sam teased his nipple. He could feel Sam's erection growing much like his own. Slowly, Sam kept kissing lower, lingering on each part of Dean's body until he reached the waistband of his boxers. He nipped and sucked on the tender flesh above Dean's boxers before sliding them off. Sam slid out of own boxers before breathing, "Do you have any—" 

Dean reached underneath the backseat and pulled out a bottle of lube. "Here," he rasped, slightly out of breath. 

"I don't even want to know." Sam slicked his fingers in the lube. "Have you ever done this before?" he asked Dean. 

Dean blushed, "I've never bottomed." 

Sam nodded before easing a finger into Dean and allowing him to adjust. After a few minutes, he added a second finger. Dean inhaled sharply as Sam slowly pushed his fingers farther into him. Sam then began to slowly scissor both his fingers to make sure Dean was prepped. He gave Dean long intervals between speeds until Dean started to push against him. "Please, Sammy. I need you," he begged. 

Seeing his older brother begging and squirming underneath him pulled a moan out of Sam as he rubbed some lube on his member. Sam wrapped Dean's legs around him so the older Winchester's hips were elevated. He lined himself up with Dean's entrance and slowly eased himself in. Carefully, he watched Dean's face as it contorted in pain. "Are you okay?" Sam grunted. 

"Y—yes," Dean stuttered, "Please, don't stop. I need you... I want you." 

The words coming out of Dean as he lost himself under Sam's touch made the younger Winchester smile. He'd ever seen Dean like this: completely vulnerable, like putty in Sam's hands. 

Sam slowly sped up his thrusts, making Dean plead for him to go faster each time. "Oh god, fuck, Sammy!" Dean cried out when Sam found his prostate. "Ohh, Sammy, yes, right there," he moaned. Sam positioned himself just right, so he would hit Dean's prostate over and over again. "Fuck, Sammy. I'm going to—" 

Everything cut to white noise for Sam as shockwaves of pleasure pierced his body. He was reaching his climax. "Oh, god, Dean," he moaned as he came inside of Dean. He vaguely heard Dean's orgasm through his own, but felt Dean come onto both of them. 

Both Winchesters covered in beads of sweat, they rode out their orgasms together. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the Impala, the only other noise being their heavy breathing. Sam removed himself from Dean. He grabbed a couple tissues from the glove box of the car and cleaned them both off.

Suddenly, he burst out laughing. "What?" Dean asked. 

"I can't believe we just did that." 

"Do you regret it?" Dean sounded nervous. 

Sam reached out to hold Dean's hand, "I'll never regret that." He bent down to kiss Dean's lips. 

So my dad bought me a car on Friday. It's been less than 24 hours, and I haven't driven it yet, but I've already referred to it as "baby" and "her" a couple times.