Surprise! Part 2 (mpreg)

Sam's POV

We got back home from the doctor's appointment.

"So what you do think about all this?" Dean asked when we walked back inside the bunker.

"I'm scared, but happy at the same time. It's a little weird" I replied, slipping my hand into Dean's.

"Me too"

He gave my hand a comforting squeeze. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"One bad thing though" he said after I kissed him.

"What?"

"We probably shouldn't have any sex for the next 9 months"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Of course, that's what you are worried about.

~3 Months Later~

I woke to find Dean standing in front of our mirror. He had his shirt lifted a bit, and was examining his stomach. I noticed there was a small baby bump.

"Hey! You're starting to show" I exclaimed, my voice husky from sleep.

"I'm going to get so fat" Dean said sadly.

I got out of bed to wrap my arms round Dean. I pulled him into me from behind and placed my hands on his stomach. He laid his hands on top of mine.

"It'll be okay, you'll still look gorgeous" I whispered into his ear.

He smiled and leaned against me even more. I kissed his jaw a couple times, making him let out a small giggle.

"Stop it" he laughed as I left a trail of peck-kisses down his neck and back up to his jaw.

"It's still pretty early, we should go back to sleep" I suggested once I stopped kissing Dean.

He looked at the time, it was 7:30. I pulled him backwards onto the bed. We both crawled underneath the covers. He scooted back until our bodies were touching, allowing me to wrap my arms around him.

"I love you" I whispered, but he was already too far into the beginnings of sleep to reply back.

I sighed and closed my eyes, slowly drifting back into sleep myself.

We both woke up again a few hours later.

"We should go shopping now, before we actually start showing a lot" I suggested.

Dean nodded sleepily, but got up to get changed. I did the same. We left once we both were ready. Once arriving at the store, we just picked up all the necessities for newborns, all in unisex colors, since we weren't sure what gender the babies ever yet. The total price was around $2,000. Dean used his (fake) credit card. I think this will be the only time I will ever be thankful for the hunting life.

Finally, we stuffed the Impala will everything we bought. Thank god we thought ahead and took our hunting equipment out of the trunk before we left. Dean and I got into the car to drive home.

~Another 3 Months~

"Dean!" I called.

Dean came in as fast as he could, we've both gotten quite big now.

"What?"

"Come here"

He walked closet to me, I took his hand and put it on my stomach. A smile grew on his face as he felt our baby kick.

"Only 3 more months until we get to see them" he observed with amazement in his tone.

"I know"

I pulled Dean to the couch, sat down, and made him sit in front of me, between my legs so his back was facing me. My hands proceeded to rub his shoulders. He was always complaining of a backache from carrying so much weight all the time. He leaned into me as far as he could before my stomach stopped him. He looked up sadly into my eyes.

"I can't wait to have these babies, not just because I want to see them, but I want to be able to touch you again. I can't do anything with how big we've gotten"

"I know, Dean, but we only have another three months. We already have our C-Sections scheduled for November 29th" I reminded him.

He sighed and leaned up as far as he could to kiss me. I met him where he couldn't reach to make our lips meet for a moment.

"It'll all be okay" I reassured him.

"As long as you are with me"

He slipped his hand into mine.

"Always" I replied before intertwining our fingers.