Demonic Love Part 3

I'm feeling better now. It took a long week of binging the show Bones, many hours of YouTube videos and a night of reorganizing the bookshelves in my room to feel good again. 😂 I am going to cut back updates to the original once a week so I'm not overwhelmed, though.

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211

Dean's POV

Sam and I, together, slaughtered every demonic henchman that Crowley sent to destroy us. Even the hellhound he sent was currently with us. Her head was laying on my swollen stomach as I sat on the couch in the center of our living room. She was protecting what she sensed was precious cargo.

"That's the last of them" Sam said cheerfully, the blood of a demon smeared on his chin and shirt front. He sat next to me.

"How many more do you think he'll send?" I asked.

"As many as he wants" was Sam's simple answer, "but, I'll kill them all if I have to. Nothing is going to get between us now." He leaned in and began to kiss me. I could taste the blood he consumed, and when he pulled away, I could feel the sticky substance smeared onto my own mouth.

Crowley's POV

"What do you mean they're dead?!" I shouted at my two servants.

"The Winchesters proved to be too strong, sir. They've killed every henchman you've sent, even Juliet hasn't come back. We can only assume she is dead, too."

With a snap of my fingers, I was in the presence of the two Winchesters. "What the hell is going on here?!" I shouted when I saw the Winchesters. They were making out, the blood of my demons on both of them, and my hellhound cuddled up to Dean and his ever growing stomach. The two boys stopped and looked at me, seemingly unsurprised.

"Ah, yes, Crowley. We've been expecting you" said Moose after wiping his face onto his shirt.

"I came to announce that I've given up on trying to separate you two idiots. I've tried everything I could think of, yet here you are, still together. You win." I spat.

"So, no more demons coming and attacking us?" Sam clarified.

"No, I'm going to leave you alone now" I replied. Both Winchesters nodded. "Come, along, Juliet" I called to my hellhound. She didn't move from Dean's lap. I rolled my eyes. "Apparently you get my damn hound, too" I mumbled angrily before teleporting back to Hell.

Sam's POV

"We beat Crowley" I said.

"I can't believe he's actually leaving us alone."

"I told you I wouldn't let him get between us" I replied, quickly pecking Dean's lips. When I pulled away, his eyes were a pure jet black. They contained so much evil and darkness. Looking directly into them made my lips turn into a smile.

I'm sorry it's kinda short. I wrote this in a little over half an hour, so the quality probably isn't the best, either, but I really wanted to write and post something so you guys don't have to wait any longer. 😊